Johnson Blog

Monday, September 22, 2008

So Tired...

What a long day! I worked today-off at 5:00. Sped to Fazoli's, shoved spaghetti down the girls' throats as fast as I could so that we could be to Jessilyn's soccer game at 6:00. Watched her game (which, by the way, was HILARIOUS!), then sped to church for a bible study that started at 7:00 (got there about 7:20). The bible study is a Kay Arthur precept study on John, which in and of itself is exhausting. She crams a lot of info. into two hours! Then home for baths and bed....

Which brings me to my question...how do you moms of multiple older children do it?!?!? I don't know if I am cut out for the sports, music, church, youth group, etc., etc., etc. lifestyle!

And for a second question:
Has anyone else done any of the Kay Arthur precept studies? This is my first one? What did you think?

Hopefully, I'll make it to blogging about Jessilyn's soccer later this week-really amusing. And I still have to catch up on Reese's b-day, my new newphew (http://www.meeksfamilyblog.blogspot.com), Marlie's b-day, etc....but for now I have to go to bed!!

3 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

Wow! so much has gone on in your life lately! How are you liking Midland these days?
Life is just hectic and busy, isn't it?
I'm so happy you read my blog and we can keep up with each other's lives through this avenue. It sure is nice for people "on the go"!
Congratulations on the new niece, btw!
You are a supermom, Jennifer. You really and truly are!
How's your house coming along?

Maggie said...

Aww Jen! Sounds like you are busy but it also sounds like a lot of fun! I will be praying that God gives you strength and endurance!!! :0)

The Leonhart's said...

Wow! You are one busy mom! Who new it would all hit at once, huh. I keep telling myself that we are too young for this! Where our parents our age when they were running us around. I remember them being a lot older (don't tell your mom or my mom that!:)) The girls don't know about Macey. Johnathan doesn't want to try and explain the whole "death" thing b/c he doesn't think they would understand. They actually haven't even asked aboout her; isn't that funny! Me on the other hand, am a complete mess! I am better than I have been though. Keep up the good work! I tell parents that have kids that aren't the same age "Don't you wish you had twins? You can drop them off at the same time at the same place. It's wonderful!" My luck though, they will want to do totally different sports or activities. Anywho, have a good one "SUPERMOM"!