Johnson Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy (Late) Birthday Mayce!!


This post is for our friend Mayce. She turned the big 5 yesterday! (Sorry this is late, Mayce, but our computer wasn't working yesterday) Jessilyn made her friend a birthday cake out of play-doh. Hope you like it!


From Jessilyn to Mayce (exact words):

I miss you Mayce. I hope you had a good birthday, and sometime we'll try to come up there and see you and Bryce. I miss you Mayce.


(Sorry Stacy...I guess Jessilyn isn't interested in meeting Blake. Ha!)

LOVE YOU MAYCE!!!

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

Now this is what I call a great friend!! You guys are awesome!! Mayce wanted to say (exact words as well)

Jessilyn, I love you very much and wish you lived in the house next to me. I miss you and want to see you everyday. Thank you for my cake.